Saturday, April 26, 2014

Gratitude - Day 114

(posted a day late)

So, the quartet competition in Sweet Adelines Region 19 was absolutely awesome!    I had so many proud moments watching so many friends and colleagues get up there on stage and do their thing!  

I'm grateful for this sisterhood of women who come together to become musical artists together.   We're all from all walks of life, and this singing thing is a hobby we do on the side.   So get up on stage and perform for judges and an audience of 800-1000 people, that's pretty intimidating.   And I'm so proud of everyone who gives it a go.  

Very grateful to be part of this very special thing.


_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment