Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Gratitude - Day 91-92

I've said it before and I'll say it again:  I'm so grateful for my Sweet Adelines choruses!

Last night and tonight I was back on the risers for the first time in over a month, singing my heart out and preparing for two upcoming competitions.  Carolina Harmony Chorus will compete in Winston-Salem on Apr 12, and Harbor City Music Company will compete in Ocean City, MD on Apr 26.  I've been away from the choruses for a long time due to my dad's stroke and subsequent passing.   It was absolutely WONDERFUL to be back in the fold, singing with my choruses.   A real balm for the soul.

I'm so, so grateful!




_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment