Saturday, December 20, 2014

Gratitude - Day 354 - Dec 20, 2014

Today was an excellent day, one of those days where everything just falls into place nicely.  I got great news about my friend's recovery process from her brain tumor surgery.  My daughter is here for winter break.  My father in law arrived for the Christmas holiday.  My husband is recovering from his flu bug.  I had a great chat with my mom.  I got a lot of Christmas gift and candy preparations taken care of. 


It was nice to have a day where everything just went really smoothly and I enjoyed every moment!

I'm grateful for this day.  


______________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment