Monday, December 8, 2014

Gratitude - Day 342 - Dec 8, 2014


I'm thankful today for a friend who always makes me smile and who has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I know.   

I'm not at all thankful for the horrible diagnosis of Stage IV cancer that she received last night.


But I'm thankful for the medical care she's receiving, for the crowds of friends and supporters who stand ready to help her, and for the knowledge that my life has been made richer by knowing this Wonder Woman.  

The road in front of her will be difficult.  

I'm thankful for a loving Creator in whom comfort resides.


______________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment