Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Gratitude- Day 346-350 - Dec 12-16, 2014


I spent these days in Walt Disney World with my dear husband, and it was a wonderful trip!   We enjoyed a slow pace, no rushing allowed.  We took in all the beautiful sights of the Christmas decorations that are everywhere, and we enjoyed special holiday attractions and events, and of course lots of delicious foods at new-to-us restaurants and some tried and true favorite places.


It was a fantastic trip, and I'm so glad we went.    Disney at Christmas is extra magical, and it's something I've always wanted to do. 

I'm very grateful to have had the opportunity to enjoy such a special vacation.
______________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment