Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Little Bit Of Winter Cleanup

I took an hour or so this morning to get out into the yard.   It's one of the great things about living in the warmer southern climate - there's good weather for gardening almost all year long!

I've had a large box of daffodil and other spring bulbs in my back porch for a couple months now, awaiting time and energy to get them planted.  Well, today I put a huge chunk of them into the ground, and did some general yard cleanup while I was at it.








It felt great to be out moving around in the fresh air, getting my hands dirty and getting some good work done.   Of course, there's about 20 more hours worth of work needing to be done - a few more bulbs to plant, weeds everywhere, dead foliage to remove, edging to clean up, etc.   I'll get to it eventually.  For now, I'm happy with today's progress.

How about you? What's happening outside in your yard?

No comments:

Post a Comment