Sunday, December 7, 2014

Gratitude - Day 341 - Dec 7, 2014


I had a chance this weekend to rehearse with my quartet and sing at a Christmas party this afternoon. The weekend was a quickie trip up to Baltimore - I left home on Friday 4pm and arrived back home tonight at 10pm.  But it was just right.



We laughed a lot, sang a lot, learned some new music, and made goals and plans for 2015.

Mainly, I enjoyed the time spent with good friends doing something we all love.  It's hard to ask for anything more than that!

Grateful today for my good friends, and the joy we share together.


______________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment