Friday, June 20, 2014

Gratitude - Day 171 - June 20, 2014

Happy Birthday to me.


I'm very happy to spend today with my wonderful husband:

exploring some sights around Raleigh.   
taking a relaxing nap snuggling on the sofa.
sipping a pina colada.
reading greetings from family and friends on Facebook.
doing whatever I want, whenever I want.

(OK, this last one pretty much happens every day.)


_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to read that you had a wonderful birthday yesterday with your husband. It sounds like you had a very relaxing day. I am sorry that I am late in wishing you a Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete