Monday, June 9, 2014

Gratitude - Day 157-159 - June 6-8, 2014

Had a wonderful weekend in Maryland rehearsing with my quartet, Lustre.
There's just something so wonderful about my friendship with these girls.  We have so much fun when we're together.  We work hard on our music, and we play hard. 

This particular weekend we had a performance thrown into the mix, and it went really well.  There's so much satisfaction when I go on stage and I know without a doubt that the audience will enjoy what we do, because we enjoy what we do so much!

Very, very grateful for these women in my life.
_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment