Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Gratitude - Day 161 - June 10, 2014

I'm grateful today for the life I'm living.
When I stop to examine all that I have, it's clear to me that I'm the luckiest person in the world.

My husband, my children, my extended family, my friends... these people are precious to me and I'm so lucky to have them, whether they live near or far away.

Our comfortable home, our financial stability - these are wonderful things.  Yet I know that if they disappear, it will be ok because of the people I mentioned above.

My life is rich, and I'm so blessed.
_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment