Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Gratitude - Day 155 - June 4, 2014

Spent a good chunk of today at the neighborhood pool, lounging and relaxing.  Not a bad way to spend the afternoon.


I'm thankful that we have a beautiful swimming pool to use as part of our neighborhood amenities.  I'm grateful that the weather and my schedule aligned nicely giving me both hot temperatures and a free afternoon.  I'm glad that I had the pool to myself for an hour, so I could relax and swim in a nice, quiet place.  I'm also glad that two moms with their kids arrived, and so I had a chance to meet some more neighbors and have a nice chat with them, while I had fun interacting with some adorable three and four year olds.

All in all, a great time.   Very grateful.
_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

2 comments:

  1. We have a pool here too and I used it ALOT last summer! This year I have not had a day free to go yet but definitely will this summer. I, too am most grateful for all the wonderful things we have here. It is a great place to live. XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pinky, good to see you back! Hope you get to enjoy some wonderful summer days at your pool. :-)

      Delete