Monday, March 24, 2014

Gratitude - Day 82

(Posted one day late)

Thankful today for my sisters.   I have three of them, and throughout our lifetimes we've had highs and lows, and have grown together and apart. In these last three weeks, we've grown closer, and we've worked as a team, and it's been really awesome

We can't always claim that we've been successful in getting along with each other.  For many years, we fought and let egos and old hurts get in our way.   


I can't predict where our relationships will go from here, but I do know that in these last three weeks, it's been good. And I'm so grateful.


_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment