Thursday, March 20, 2014

Gratitude - Day 79

On a plane again, back to Tulsa.  Dad had two more strokes today, and is deteriorating quickly. And so I need to go.  

Thankful that my husband is with me.

Thankful that my sisters and mom will all be together.

Thankful for caring medical staff.

Thankful for the love of family and friends.

Thankful for the life my dad gave me.

I wish him peace and comfort, and I wish the same for all of us who are with him during these last moments with him, however many there may be.


_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment