Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Gratitude - Day 67-71

These last days have been such a blur, I've not had an opportunity to update my Gratitude Project posts.   However, I have not at all stopped reflecting on the blessings in my life.   In fact, I have never before been so conscious of all of my blessings, nor have I ever been so grateful for them.

My dad had a massive stroke on Tuesday March 4th.  I flew to Tulsa on that day to gather with family, and have been at the hospital every day since then.

Dad's progress continues to be very slow, but he is at least making progress.  

I'm grateful for so many things, I can't begin to list them.  

I'm just living in gratitude every moment.


_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment