Friday, October 31, 2014

Gratitude - Days 300-304 - Oct 27-31, 2014

Time is flying.  I've totally lost the rhythm of this Gratitude Project 2014, and find myself only popping in here once a week or less.   I'm not going to beat myself up over it, though, because 


(1) I started the project on a whim and

(2) I did pretty well with it for a really long time, as far as daily posts are concerned and

(3) whether I've been posting on a daily basis or not, I've certainly gained an entirely new perspective on Gratitude this year.  Gratitude is now, as never before, a part of my daily life.


And for that, I'm grateful.  :-)

Have a fun and safe Halloween, friends.   


_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment