Thursday, October 9, 2014

Gratitude - Day 282 - Oct 9, 2014

If my mornings could talk, they would begin by saying, "Jenny... hey Jenny... hey sleepy head... it's time to wake up.  
Then they'd say, "What would you like to do this morning?   How about a cup of coffee while we decide?"    
Then they'd say, "Oh, wow, yes, this couch is so comfortable, this coffee so good, let's just sit here quietly for a while and look through all the blog posts that were published overnight."


Most days, this is my routine.   I really enjoy following other blogs, and soaking in the inspiration that comes from them.  I enjoy looking at pretty photos of home decor, crafts, food, garden projects.  I enjoy reading stories, reflections, ideas.  

I'm grateful that we have these kinds of opportunities to share with each other.  I'm grateful that we live in a world where we can publish our own ideas for free and other people can take in those ideas for free.  I'm grateful for the abundance of creativity that is out there, and for the tools with which we can all tap into it and become part of it, because I think the world is much better for it.

I'm grateful for you, reading these words, sporadic though they may be, giving me eyes and ears to tell my stories to, listening with your heart.

_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment