Friday, October 3, 2014

Gratitude - Day 264-276 - Sept 21 - Oct 3, 2014




I've just completed a glorious week-long vacation in beautiful New Hampshire and Vermont.   My husband and I traveled there to meet up with my husband's brother and sister-in-law and to take in the beautiful fall foliage.   With fingers crossed for good weather and peak leaf color, we totally lucked out!   The colors were breath-taking, and the weather held for wonderful hiking and viewing all week long.   

I'm returning to life fully recharged, invigorated and fully aware of the blessings of my life.  

What a glorious feeling!

_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment