Thursday, October 16, 2014

Gratitude - Day 289 - Oct 16, 2014

Today would have been my Dad's 75th birthday.   

His passing last March was too quick, too early.  He was still young, at least at heart.   

I miss him every day, and yet I feel him with me now all the time.  I feel him when I do something that he used to do, some mannerism or turn of a phrase or something. I feel him when I see something that he would have enjoyed.  I feel him when I'm reliving memories of him.   

I'm very grateful for his presence in my life.  It's very comforting to feel that he's still with me, even though he's passed on.

Happy Birthday, Dad.  I love you.
_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment