Thursday, August 21, 2014

Gratitude - Day 233 - Aug 21, 2014

Here it is - the day we are driving to Maryland to take our daughter back to school.  How quickly these last ten days have flown by.   We brought her home from Germany just over a week ago, and now it's time to take her back to school.   


I'm grateful today for good traffic, for easy roads, for smooth travels.  I'm grateful for the joy my daughter gets from being in school, learning and growing, becoming.   I'm grateful for the ability to send her to school, financially and emotionally, and the ability to see her frequently while she's gone.

I'm sad to see her go, but I know it's the right thing.   

Tomorrow we'll unload her stuff from the cars and from the storage facility, and will move her into her first real apartment.   So exciting!   It's going to be a busy day, and I'm grateful that we're here to help her and to be part of getting her established in her new space.   

_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment