Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Gratitude - Day 217 - Aug 5, 2014

Dirt under the fingernails, sweat on the brow.  



I'm out in the garden today, taking care of "chores" (edging, weeding, spreading mulch) and the "fun" things (seed collecting, deadheading and shaping).

The hands are dirty, but the heart is full.


_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

2 comments:

  1. There is something about working outside in the good earth that quiets the soul, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely!!!! My favorite way to get exercise, clear the mind, and beautify our home.

      Delete