Saturday, August 2, 2014

Gratitude - Day 214 - Aug 2, 2014

Today we're celebrating 28 years of marriage... a total of 31 years together as a couple.




We've been through highs and lows, good times and bad, and we've come out the other side a strong and vibrant couple.  

I'm so grateful for everything that's happened in our long years together, and I'm looking forward to all the years ahead. 
_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations and Happy anniversary!!! What a cute couple you are! Today I am grateful for my hubby too and for our WONDERFUL neighbors in this new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! What a sweet picture! We have been blessed to celebrate 45 years of marriage this past June.

    ReplyDelete