Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Gratitude - Day 218 - Aug 6, 2014

Today marks the start of a new-to-me adventure.

I joined Weight Watchers today.  I've had success in the past with weight loss on my own terms, but at this time, I think I'd like to meet some more new people, and I think I can use the support that comes from attending group meetings.

I'm all set up with my information and tools, and now it's a matter of follow through.   

Day 1:   I took a long walk this morning, and I ate lots of really healthy fresh foods. Success!

One down, a lifetime to go!

_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! I hope you meet your goal. We will encourage you along the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My first full week went well, lost 1 lb even though I was out of town the whole week. Yay!

      Delete
  2. Good for you! I didn't need the moral support of others so much as the getting weighed in front of someone else! :P

    It's a great program, and I know you'll do well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm looking forward to the accountability part of the program, and the "we're all in this together" aspect too. First week was a success, looking forward to more!

      Delete