Monday, August 18, 2014

Gratitude - Day 230 - Aug 18, 2014

Sometimes things aren't easy.  Sometimes friendships falter... someone misunderstands something, views something through a personal lens that makes something look different than intended, takes offense.   It happens easily sometimes, even among closest friends.


I'm grateful today for my friendships that can withstand this kind of problem.  I'm grateful that though there was a road bump, we got over it together.  I'm grateful for my dear, close friends and the joy they bring to my life.  I'm grateful for the love we share, the understand we show each other, the care and compassion we give to each other.   

It's a great thing to have friends who can hold each other up through mishaps and troubles.  I'm very grateful!


_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment