Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Welcome To Our Home

We have finally finished our Christmas decorating for this year, and everything has been cleaned up and put away.  I thought I'd share the view of our home from the front door vantage point.


Entering the front door, looking to the left is our dining room.  I wrote about the tree in a previous post.




Straight ahead is the foyer hall and the entrance to our family room...


...and the stairs leading the second floor, with an upstairs hall that overlooks both the foyer and the family room.


 At the bottom of the stairs I have arranged two of my Santa figures and a nice big pile of poinsettias.


And looking to the right is the living room, where our Santa theme tree is in the front window.


In the living room, in the book case is the Christmas village that I wrote about in a previous post.


From the living room, looking back toward the foyer and dining room...


And from the foyer looking back at the living room.




This is a panoramic shot.  Welcome to our Christmas home!




7 comments:

  1. breathtakingly beautiful...and very neat and tidy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks beautiful and you have such a lovely home!!

    Hugs,
    A Debbie-Dabble Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absotively beautiful!! You did a great job! I love your saircase too : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! And I'm LOVING what I see of your floor plan! Jealous just a smidgen. ;o) Finding you from All Things HEart and HOme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks absolutely stunning! So warm, cozy and inviting. I love the panoramic photo at the end - way too cool! Great job, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your house is so full of beautiful, Christmas cheer! I love your gorgeous stair case decked out with greenery, lights and big bows!

    Thank you for your thoughtful comment on my blog. Have a very, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete