Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fa la la la la!

Am just settling into a nice evening at home after a weekend full of singing with my quartet and chorus.  Friday night, Saturday morning, and Sunday afternoon were all filled with performances of Christmas music.  What a great way to spend the holidays!

Some photos from Saturday's performance... this is my quartet, singing in front of my chorus.  My quartet was singing our favorite and most requested Christmas song, "I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas."  Complete with choreography and a kazoo interlude!  That's me, second from the right (or third from the left).

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas!

Just bring him through the front door, that's the easy thing to do!

Kazoo interlude

I can see me now on Christmas morning, creeping down the stairs!

No crocodiles, or rhinocerus-es!
Ta-da!!!!

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas season filled with lots of love, laughter, and of course, music!

(You can find out more about my quartet at our website: www.lustrequartet.com)

2 comments:

  1. So nice to put a face with a name!
    How wonderful you look performing with your group and I am sure you are so talented!! What fun it must be to perform for other people and share your gift!

    I am making my rounds and I wanted to tell you that I LOVE your Dining Room tree! I have a slim one in my Dining Room too!

    Hugs,
    Debbie-Dabble Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun!! I wish you had it recorded so we could watch it. I love that song, tehe. I bet you girls have a great time together! Are you all done performing or do you have more this weekend?

    ReplyDelete