As part of accepting this award, I've been asked to share 7 things about myself. So, let's see:
- After dabbling in nearly every craft-based hobby known to the world, I'm now trying my hand at blogging. So far it is giving me a unique creative outlet that combines my interest in decorating, writing and photography in a way that also connects me to others with similar interests. So far, so good!
- I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, friend, neighbor, volunteer, boss and coworker. Whew!
- I love to sing, and my primary hobby is singing Bass in a barbershop chorus (Harbor City Music Company) and a barbershop quartet (Lustre Quartet), both affiliated with Sweet Adelines International. I spend a good amount of my time singing. This time of year, it's a lot of Christmas caroling - Fa la la la la!
- I enjoy traveling, and most of the time I have at least one trip planned somewhere fun.
- I really love Walt Disney World in Orlando, and have spent a lot of our family vacations there over the years as our kids have grown up.
- I enjoy decorating our home for Christmas, and have built up a large collection of decorations over the years. Now I enjoy sharing my decorating efforts on my blog, and I enjoy even more seeing other's great ideas on theirs.
- I've run out of things to say about myself!
Now I'm supposed to share this award with 10 other bloggers - so I'll be on the lookout.
Thank you Mandie for thinking of me!