Saturday, November 20, 2010

Here Comes Santa Claus

In other parts of my life, I sing barbershop music in Sweet Adelines International. I sing with a chorus of 65 women (Harbor City Music Company), and I sing in a quartet (Lustre). The hobby is wonderful as a creative outlet, and my membership in the chorus and quartet have turned into real, true family experiences.

Along about November, we start to bring out the Christmas music and dust it off. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas we have a flurry of performances all related to Christmas caroling. It's one of the most fun aspects of the holiday season for me!

I don't have any "authorized" recordings of my quartet or chorus doing any Christmas music, so I thought I'd share this. I think it's awesome, hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment