Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Gratitude - Day 132

I'm grateful today for these last three weeks here at home in Raleigh.  

Due to my singing hobby with Sweet Adelines, I've been spending a lot of time traveling up to Maryland to rehearse with my quartet and my other chorus.  Nearly one third of my time has been spent away from Raleigh since we moved here last fall.   That makes it hard to settle in and make a new home!

I'm grateful today for a long stretch of time here, with which to get our yard an garden  in order, to finish getting the house set up, an to making friends in my new community.


_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment