Thursday, February 13, 2014

Gratitude - Day 43

(written but not posted on Wed Feb 12)
This one is pretty easy - I'm so grateful for the snow!

IMG_1185
It's so pretty, so quiet, so peaceful.   

I'm also grateful that I don't have to go out in it - I can stay in my warm home and enjoy the pretty views, without worrying about getting from here to there in a car with bad traction and other cars to worry about.

I'm grateful for anyone out there who is braving the storm to perform their public service jobs - health care workers, emergency workers, road crews, and so forth.   So thankful to know that these folks are on duty.



_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment